Last update on Dec 26, 2022 · less than a minute read
With all the back and forth, interruptions, and context-switching that happens at work, it's no wonder that productivity is at an all-time low. But what if you could cut down on those pesky distractions?
That's where Isla comes in. Isla is a B2B ticketing system that lets you send and receive structured requests from coworkers and clients so that you can focus on getting your work done without having to send dozens of emails back and forth. Your team can also see each other's requests in real time, making it easy for everyone to stay on the same page without constantly interrupting each other.
Here are five ways Isla helps improve workplace efficiency:
1) You can create tickets and assign them to yourself or other coworkers in one click.
2) All your team members are notified when new tickets are assigned to them, so they'll never miss an opportunity!
3) All your requests are stored in one place—you don't have to worry about losing important messages.
4) View all assigned tickets at once with one click—no more hunting through your inbox!
5) Easily filter by type of request (e.g., tasks or questions), priority level (e.g., high, medium, low), authors, etc.
Enjoy the read? Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Twitter for the latest tips and insights on productivity, the future of work, and other topics that will help you succeed in a rapidly changing world. Let's connect and grow together! #Productivity #FutureOfWork
Ready to dive in?Join our public Beta today!
- Works with your current productivity stack.
- Immediately benefit from a 10x improved work request average quality.
- Embedded in your main Slack channel or email signature.